online books

I don't know if people have also seen these online books as well: Online Books Farm Blacksmithing by Jim Drew

Handy farm devices and how to make them

Farm mechanics (some blacksmithing)

A manual for use in school and shop

Farm shop practice (some blacksmithing)

Metal Working

Some of the best books I know of online

wrenchpuller

Completely on-line. I sure don't like that mode.

I was there pressing next next next - getting garbage and finally a picture. I think the people are into themselves not doing it in pdf.

Thanks - someday maybe I'll sit on the computer that long.

Martin

Martin Eastburn @ home at Lions' Lair with our computer lionslair at consolidated dot net NRA LOH & Endowment Member NRA Second Amendment Task Force Charter Founder

wrenchpuller wrote:

Blacksmithing A manual for use in school and shop

Cold Metal Working

Martin H. Eastburn

I'm in the process of downloading them and converting to PDF - check out link below in next couple of weeks

bigegg

At the top left of the screen is a button that shows image, text, or pdf. Unfortunately the pdf option is one page at a time same as image.

Brian

Mart> Completely on-line. I sure don't like that mode.

Reply to
Brian

"wrenchpuller" wrote I don't know if people have also seen these online books as well: Online Books

Thank you, these look like excellent reference materials.

Rodney

Reply to
Drakon1