Oxy-Gasoline torch

Has anyone had any experience with an oxy-gasoline torch ? I was considering purchasing one and would like to hear peoples likes and dis-
likes ?
brad
yes, and forget it. At least the ones we had in the '70's the only way to light it was to get a dribble going first. We were working demolition. anywhere else and I doubt it could ever be used on a jobsite.
Good Luck, tHAT