Smelting

Don't know if anyone reading here is as fascinated with making their own raw iron as I am, but if so, check this out:
https://sites.google.com/site/earlyirongroup/
It's not often that Sauder or the others get this far north.
Wish I could make it...
Best regards to all,
Bert
--
Molon Labe. To those who have served or are serving the cause of
freedom whether in peace or in war at home or abroad thank you. Si vis

Well, not enough folks signed on for the event, so it's been canceled.
With the upsurge in blacksmithing, I really thought this event would be of interest. Oh well.
Best regards to all, Bert