Source for Pewter

I am interested in buying some raw pewter to melt down and cast. I've tried finding sources in Vancouver but haven't had any luck. Could someone give me a hint at what kind of business I should be looking for?

Thanks.

Reply to
ianwojtowicz

Jewelery supply - often called lapidary or rock shops.

John

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
John O. Kopf

Many people who cast pewter also find that looking for bad/ugly/cheap pewter objects in junque shops is a viable option. I guess you'd not know the composition as reliably that way, which probably matters most for food objects.

Or you could ask this guy:

Ecnerwal

Reply to
BForge