Source for Pewter

I am interested in buying some raw pewter to melt down and cast. I've
tried finding sources in Vancouver but haven't had any luck. Could
someone give me a hint at what kind of business I should be looking
for?
Thanks.
Reply to
ianwojtowicz
Jewelery supply - often called lapidary or rock shops.
John
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:
Reply to
John O. Kopf
Many people who cast pewter also find that looking for bad/ugly/cheap pewter objects in junque shops is a viable option. I guess you'd not know the composition as reliably that way, which probably matters most for food objects.
Or you could ask this guy:
Ecnerwal
Try hallmarkmetal.com atlasmetal.com osterpewter.com RS Brigid's Forge
Reply to
BForge