WTB: Smokey Valley handrail stanchions for Athearn SW1500

Hi,

I've been trying to get some Smokey Valley handrail stanchions for a couple of Athearn SW1500's that I'm upgrading, but so far without success.

It's either kit #23 (a complete handrail kit) or #205 (just the stanchions, I think this is the correct item for SW series switchers).

Does anyone have any that I could buy off them, or have any of you seen these in your local hobby store? Being located in The Netherlands doesn't help things of course :-) Why, just yesterday I was in my LHS and they didn't have any of the more standard Kadee couplers (they did have a lot of esoteric numbers leftover...)

I've tried to order through at least 4 different sources without luck. Is Somkey Valley maybe out of business? I've tried emailing them directly without sucess, and one of my sources tried to contact them by email and phone without success.

Hope someone can help,

Thanks,

Colin

Reply to