trenton anvil

hello all. A couple of questions I have the chance to do alittle horse traiding for a 300 lb trenton anvil. I am not up on there reputation. any feed back would be great.

also I am going to build a small power hammer. I like the simplisity of the Appalachian Power Hammer rusty or dusty. I have sent them sevral e-mails asking for information on there plans but no anser. does anybody have plans for this hammer. or somthing simelar? thanks james

Reply to
james pelzer

am not up on there reputation. any feed back would be great.

I've found their farrier patterns anvils to be most excellent in use, comparable to Hay-Buddens in quality. YMMV. The ones I've used were three piece instead of the usual two, with a rather obvious weld in the waist.

Reply to
Tom Stovall

Reply to
james pelzer

Trenton anvils are good. go for it. I'm envious.

Reply to
Nolano

Reply to
james pelzer

I have used one every day(well, every day that I work) for the last 13 years shoeing horses and love it. I have had several folks try to trade me our of it but I think I'll keep it. Mine too is a three piece anvil and weighs about 110 lbs

Tim Sigmon

Reply to
Tim Sigmon

thanks for the post