trenton anvil

hello all. A couple of questions I have the chance to do alittle horse traiding for a 300 lb trenton anvil. I am not up on there reputation. any feed back would be great.
also I am going to build a small power hammer. I like the simplisity of the Appalachian Power Hammer rusty or dusty. I have sent them sevral e-mails asking for information on there plans but no anser. does anybody have plans for this hammer. or somthing simelar? thanks james
ames pelzer wrote:

I've found their farrier patterns anvils to be most excellent in use, comparable to Hay-Buddens in quality. YMMV. The ones I've used were three piece instead of the usual two, with a rather obvious weld in the waist.
--
Tom Stovall, CJF
Farrier & Blacksmith

Trenton anvils are good. go for it. I'm envious.
Thanks agen for the feed back

I have used one every day(well, every day that I work) for the last 13 years shoeing horses and love it. I have had several folks try to trade me our of it but I think I'll keep it. Mine too is a three piece anvil and weighs about 110 lbs
Tim Sigmon
thanks for the post