A couple of questions...

Hello all,

  1. When fiberglassing fins, do you cover the leading/trailing edges or leave them alone?

  1. I see many people refer to Rocsim software for rocket design, but not to SpaceCAD. Is spaceCAD reliable? I realize it may not have all the features of Rocsim, but I just want to make sure my Rockets don't kill anyone.

TIA, Ed

Reply to
Edward Deerly

I'd wrap around the leading edge so there is no seam that could delaminate at that point.

Never used either. Since they've been available, I've used only Palm based stuff:

Bob Kaplow