Vintage machine shop plans and metal working

Found a site when looking for a forge plan, http://www.vintageprojects.com . All kinds of old projects from the 40s and so on. Forge plan uses a scrapped cast iron sink, so it's a built
in quench tub. Pretty cool. Enjoy.
Very nice web page. Thanks for the link. I kind of wonder if the quench tank right next to the fire is a good idea? Seems like you'd end up with boiling water before too long. Still I'll keep an eye out for an old cast iron sink for a forge to go with my railroad track anvil. Poor people have poor ways. 73 Gary de N9ZSV
This is a very interesting site. Thank you for the link.