Re: Heat Treat Foil

Never heard of nickle foil... K&G has stainless steel foil for heat treating, I expect it would work fine for welding too...
http://www.knifeandgun.com/
GA

try http://www.knifeandgun.com/catalog/nickel_silver_186632_products.htm
Greyangel wrote:

Thanks, I'll give them a try.
Just so you all know, I ended up ordering some nickle-silver sheet and wire from Knife and Gun.
Later on I found a place that had 99% Nickle welding rod, from another place, and I'm going to mash some of that flat and see how well it works for damascus.
L6 tool steel works pretty nicely for a silvery line (high nickle).
Steve