What are the Farrier aprons

any body knows

arrivo wrote:

I sometimes wear a farrier's apron: What do you want to know about them?
--
Tom Stovall, CJF
Farrier & Blacksmith

And you look mighty purdy in it too. :)
Coth

AFAIK, a "farrier's" apron is one with a triangular gusset at the bottom edge, making it easier to lift one knee up without the apron slipping off sideways.
By your email address, I guess you're interested in making them?
Its the one they use when they cook the horses