What are the Farrier aprons

I sometimes wear a farrier's apron: What do you want to know about them?

Reply to
Tom Stovall

Tom Stovall wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net:

And you look mighty purdy in it too. :)

Coth

Reply to
Cothian

AFAIK, a "farrier's" apron is one with a triangular gusset at the bottom edge, making it easier to lift one knee up without the apron slipping off sideways.

By your email address, I guess you're interested in making them?

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Its the one they use when they cook the horses

Reply to
Toolgypsy