Bob Drewry's Back

Has a new product and new company.

Michael Rainey

Nice to see Bob finally offer a product for Windows. I'm sorry the learning curve for him was so steep but at least he got there and he should be proud that he got there.

IMO in order to make a real difference Bob will need much stronger graphics verification with a MachineWorks add-in.... I e-mailed him and said as much years ago.

I do like the idea of a language standard like APT or Compact II instead of what G-Zero does.

Thanks for the post Michael. Much appreciated.

jon

Reply to
jon banquer