cincinnati Aveger 200T lathe, buy or ingore?

Lathe is a 1995 vintage, looks dirty but otherwise good. Currently has a lube error so I can't run it. Acramatic 850sx control. From
what I just read on forums parts are available, but the resolver is priced astronomically high.
I can have them fix it or buy as is. under 10K either way.
It's the right size for what I do. Same 2" spindle bore as my lathe of the last 17 years.
Thank You, Randy
Remove 333 from email address to reply.