CNC Operator Certification

wrote:

Tom,
The clock on your computer is one day off.

Proctologically Violated wrote:
<snip>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bqxnm6t3QMw&feature=related

Absolutely hilarious, dude. A must-see for Bottle.... :) The ATM receipt was hilarious.....
Apparently these guys have a following.... 3,000,000+ hits, 3,000+ comments. Some of their stuff has 13+ million hits...
I wonder what city this was filmed in?
Even the wife was laughin.... 'course, she also calls me by my new name (PimpMagic), AND now refers to me in the third person, as in, Did PimpMagic make iny new parts today?? No, not really; PimpMagic had a headache today....
I think those Conchord muthafuckas stole some of MY shit....
Another very good parody (7 million hits):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
rZxLj6DLk&feature=related
In both of these, the complete lyrics are given. Actually, very good. Bri'ish, donchaknow...
--

Mr. PV'd

Proctologically Violated wrote:

PV:
    You don't REALLY want my opinion of that... I'll withhold the expletives.
--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob
wrote in message

This song/video really should be our National Anthem....
"Too many mutha uckers uckin with *our* shi....." Ahm uckin dyin over here, dyin....
From some of the comments, it looks like this was in fact filmed in NYC (Brooklyn, it looks like) for HBO, and the group is from New Zealand.
I'm up to about 20 viewings.... effing hilarious.... esp. 0:40-1:30, which has the ATM shtick.... brilliant....
Watch it again, bottle -- you will be tested.
--

Mr. PV'd

    I'm sorry, I'd rather have my eyeballs popped out, squashed in a hydraulic press, and the stumps cleaned with Acetone, then cauterized with a propane torch. <---- Notice metalworking content.
--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob
Black Dragon wrote:

Yup.
KG
Kirk Gordon wrote:

WHAAAT? This has GOT to be a forged post.
--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob

I was gonna say the same damn thing, figured I'd get hammered from all the new englanders with their overly apprenticed skilless machinists they keep sending to Florida wanting 30$ an hr.
Yah..I said it!
Truth of the matter is people need some kind of basic training. How many times when working with someone you say "go do that on the lathe real quick...uhhh, I never ran a lathe". After a while you have a 20$ an hr guy who can't do diddly except one thing. But...if I had to pick, and all was the same except one guy was showing me apprentice papers, id pick the non apprenticed guy. I know he isnt from Massachusets at least.
And with the massive versions of machines * (times) massive number of versions of CNC programming code (a.k.a. sometimes G-Code) and do we list environments, controllers, computers, CAD. Oh yea that can be on a simple test. NOT.
Martin
Black Dragon wrote:

F. George McDuffee wrote:

Certifications of "skills" to fill $12 - $16 hr (California rates)positions??? How about look at their resume and verify work reference? No experience?... train them. This is yet another dig for the wallet.
-- Bill
The next one I hire will have the same certificate as the last one I hired.
4 year college degree in mechanical engineering.
JMHO
Jim

Musta had a really low gpa.... Or was the college-version of jb.
--

Mr. PV'd

Was a time that students wanted to stay in a city they lived in for many years getting one degree after another. One town I know of had some PHD's driving taxi's and enjoying life. I suspect the town and they grew up some more since then.
Martin