Fanuc variable protection parameters

Hello All,
I'm looking for a parameter something like 6001.6 that allows vairables in the 100-150(-199) range to be protected from being cleared by 'reset' when
the control on, but be cleared when the control is powered off. 6001.6 wil l allow or prevent these variables from being cleared by 'reset' but does n ot cause clear at power off. I have a machine with a probe, and the probe must be calibrated after power on. If I write to a 100 series variable aft er the probe is calibrated, I can check it when the probe is loaded, the pr obe can then be used and work progresses. When power is turned off, this va rible would be cleared and when the machine is restarted and the probe is c lalled up again, calibration will be forced by program logic.
Any help?
Thanks, Bryan
On Monday, January 25, 2016 at 7:50:14 AM UTC-8, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

n the 100-150(-199) range to be protected from being cleared by 'reset' whe n the control on, but be cleared when the control is powered off. 6001.6 w ill allow or prevent these variables from being cleared by 'reset' but does not cause clear at power off. I have a machine with a probe, and the prob e must be calibrated after power on. If I write to a 100 series variable a fter the probe is calibrated, I can check it when the probe is loaded, the probe can then be used and work progresses. When power is turned off, this varible would be cleared and when the machine is restarted and the probe is clalled up again, calibration will be forced by program logic.

never mind, it does clear the 100 series when turned off.