For Sale-So Cal. 6' vtl

72" King-Cincinnati Vertical Turning Lathe 1940?
This is in absolutely marvelous shape, and has only been used to cut
plastic as I understand it..since it was rebuilt. The company needs the space for some more high speed machining centers and is asking just about anything for it to get it out of there.
No rust, great paint, runs very accurately. Ive seen it turning these huge seals and square o rings.
Contact me for further info or call the company directly.
Im posting this as a favor to the plant manager.
This is in a large and well known company in Lake Forest, California
http://www.balseal.com/index.jsp
ask for Al Chavez
Gunner
"If thy pride is sorely vexed when others disparage your offering, be as lamb's wool is to cold rain and the Gore-tex of Odin's raiment is to gullshit in the gale, for thy angst shall vex them not at all. Yea, they shall scorn thee all the more. Rejoice in sharing what you have to share without expectation of adoration, knowing that sharing your treasure does not diminish your treasure but enriches it."
- Onni 1:33