ILK ALERT Re: Black Holes

Medication kicked in, has it?

Though Im a bit horney. > > We realy dont need to ask the same of your ilk. > > knickers > > Gunner
Reply to
Kadaitcha Man

How can you tell when an asprin kicks in?

Reply to
Gunner

If you don't know when your medication kicks in, why do you take it?

Reply to
Kadaitcha Man

Yes, Ricky!

John C.

-- "I will admit to being dickless. I will admit to being a raging homosexual. I will admit to being black." - Rick Mather a.k.a. "K-man"

Reply to
John "C"

You meant to say your medical condition and smoking habit didn't you? Paid those hospital bills yet. You claim to make $75/hr. You claim to have all your bills paid off. It's been what, two years now?

Pay your hospital bill gunner.

Reply to
Bob Brock

"Old truckers never die, they just get a new Peterbuilt!"

Try it, Rick.

HJ

Reply to
John "C"