ILK ALERT Re: Black Holes

wrote:

Medication kicked in, has it?

On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 20:07:21 +1000, "Kadaitcha Man"

How can you tell when an asprin kicks in?

If you don't know when your medication kicks in, why do you take it?

Yes, Ricky!
John C. -- "I will admit to being dickless. I will admit to being a raging homosexual. I will admit to being black." - Rick Mather a.k.a. "K-man"
On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 07:02:18 -0700, Gunner

You meant to say your medical condition and smoking habit didn't you? Paid those hospital bills yet. You claim to make $75/hr. You claim to have all your bills paid off. It's been what, two years now?
Pay your hospital bill gunner.

"Old truckers never die, they just get a new Peterbuilt!"
Try it, Rick.
HJ