Injection Molding machine

I have an opportunity to pick up an injection machine. Not sure if its worth more than $500? I've used Engels before & they are nice machines. This one has been in
storage for at least 5yrs. I looked at it in person about 3yrs ago. Any comments?
http://www.apexauctions.com/auction/lotForAuction.htm?auctionId=316&lotId=4191
\|||/ (o o) ______.oOO-(_)-OOo.____________________ ~ Gil ~ the HOLDZEM king
I have an opportunity to pick up an injection machine. Not sure if its worth more than $500? I've used Engels before & they are nice machines. This one has been in storage for at least 5yrs. I looked at it in person about 3yrs ago. Any comments?
***** It's proberbly worth more than 500 just in scrap metal.
vinny wrote:

Good luck finding work for little presses like that unless you're in a highly specialized niche market like polymer optics for example.
The small presses at my job sit idle most of the time wile the big presses (+1000 tons) are always booked solid.
--
Black Dragon

Here I am in 53 B.C. and all I want is a dill pickle!!

.
I have a job for it right now. My unit die mold is sitting in my garage. Surprised you did not know with all my spamming for it here? Man I don't know if I should bid it up? Damn, injection molding is fun, alot more that mold making. Plus it can be profitable with shoot & ship parts. Add some decorating ($value added$) now were talking. Help cecil help! I'm com'in beenie boy! What was that cartoon?
\|||/ (o o) ______.oOO-(_)-OOo.____________________ ~ Gil ~ the HOLDZEM king
______ /_____/\ Best Regards, /____ \\ \ Gil Pawl /_____\ \\ / HOLDZEM /_____/ \/ / / /_____/ / \//\ West Chicago, IL \_____\//\ / / USA \_____/ / /\ / \_____/ \\ \ \_____\ \\ \_____\/
http://users.cin.net/~milgil/pic6.jpg
download my self running demo: DEMO http://users.cin.net/~milgil/Holdzem1.exe http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280297868987&category=158950&sspagename=rvi:1:1v_
Special alt.machines.cnc offer: Send me your mailing address by e-mail & I'll send you some Holdzem's for the cost of USPS, around $3-4 in US. Keep UR Hurco organized with HOLDZEM
http://users.cin.net/~milgil/MVC-626F.JPG
http://users.cin.net/~milgil/MVC-234F.JPG
http://users.cin.net/~milgil/MVC-101F.JPG
http://users.cin.net/~milgil/MVC-102F.JPG
http://users.cin.net/~milgil/8receipt-organizer_desk.jpg
http://users.cin.net/~milgil/MVC-221F.JPG
its the best thing since sliced bread ages 5-95 I'm coming up with more things it Holdz every day:
http://users.cin.net/~milgil/Cflexable.JPG
http://users.cin.net/~milgil/9engraved.JPG
I'm coming up with more things it Holdz every day:
http://users.cin.net/~milgil/SSPX0092.jpg
http://users.cin.net/~milgil/SSPX0091.jpg
phase 4 : patotoe chip bag clip HOLDZEM its the best thing since sliced bread ages 5-95 Its a givaway item that's actually useful! I'm coming up with more things it Holdz every day:
http://users.cin.net/~milgil/MVC-789F.JPG
http://users.cin.net/~milgil/MVC-778F.JPG
phase 3: Flashlight companies
http://users.cin.net/~milgil/MVC-027F.JPG
http://users.cin.net/~milgil/8receipt-organizer_desk.jpg
http://users.cin.net/~milgil/Holdzem_hurco.JPG
http://users.cin.net/~milgil/MVC-021F.JPG
http://users.cin.net/~milgil/Tools_mess.JPG
http://users.cin.net/~milgil/Tools_organized.JPG
phase 6: the automotive tool industry
http://users.cin.net/~milgil/SSPX0135.jpg
http://users.cin.net/~milgil/MVC-204F.JPG
http://users.cin.net/~milgil/MVC-205F.JPG
phase 2 : the big neck sports bottles How do you keep the cardboard chip shields up behind the Bridgeport?
Holdzem of course!
http://users.cin.net/~milgil/SSPX0150.jpg
http://users.cin.net/~milgil/SSPX0151.jpg
http://users.cin.net/~milgil/SSPX0152.jpg
http://users.cin.net/~milgil/SSPX0153.jpg
http://users.cin.net/~milgil/SSPX0155.jpg
http://users.cin.net/~milgil/SSPX0156.jpg
my goal: 10 of these POS's in every junk drawer in the WORLD!
snipped-for-privacy@cin.net wrote:

MilGil:
    It started out as a puppet show called "Time for Beany". With Cecil the sea-sick sea-serpent. One of my favorite shows, I watched it all the time, starting in '49 or '50, back in the Kukla, Fran,& Ollie and Howdy-Doody era.
--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob
BottleBob wrote: