Injection Molding machine

I have an opportunity to pick up an injection machine. Not sure if its worth more than $500? I've used Engels before & they are nice machines. This one has been in storage for at least 5yrs. I looked at it in person about 3yrs ago. Any comments?

\|||/ (o o) ______.oOO-(_)-OOo.____________________ ~ Gil ~ the HOLDZEM=A9=AE king

Reply to
milgil
***** It's proberbly worth more than 500 just in scrap metal.
Reply to
vinny

Good luck finding work for little presses like that unless you're in a highly specialized niche market like polymer optics for example.

The small presses at my job sit idle most of the time wile the big presses (+1000 tons) are always booked solid.

Reply to
Black Dragon
.

I have a job for it right now. My unit die mold is sitting in my garage. Surprised you did not know with all my spamming for it here? Man I don't know if I should bid it up? Damn, injection molding is fun, alot more that mold making. Plus it can be profitable with shoot & ship parts. Add some decorating ($value added$) now were talking. Help cecil help! I'm com'in beenie boy! What was that cartoon?

\|||/ (o o) ______.oOO-(_)-OOo.____________________ ~ Gil ~ the HOLDZEM=A9=AE king

______ /_____/\ Best Regards, /____ \\ \ Gil Pawl /_____\ \\ / HOLDZEM =A9=AE /_____/ \/ / / /_____/ / \//\ West Chicago, IL \_____\//\ / / USA \_____/ / /\ / \_____/ \\ \ \_____\ \\ \_____\/

download my self running demo: DEMO
Special alt.machines.cnc offer: Send me your mailing address by e-mail & I'll send you some Holdzem's for the cost of USPS, around $3-4 in US. Keep UR Hurco organized with HOLDZEM=A9=AE

the best thing since sliced bread ages 5-95 I'm coming up with more things it Holdz every day:
'm coming up with more things it Holdz every day:
4 : patotoe chip bag clip HOLDZEM=A9=AE its the best thing since sliced bread ages 5-95 Its a givaway item that's actually useful! I'm coming up with more things it Holdz every day:
3: Flashlight companies
6: the automotive tool industry
2 : the big neck sports bottles How do you keep the cardboard chip shields up behind the Bridgeport?

Holdzem=A9=AE of course!

my goal: 10 of these POS's in every junk drawer in the WORLD!

Reply to
milgil

MilGil:

It started out as a puppet show called "Time for Beany". With Cecil the sea-sick sea-serpent. One of my favorite shows, I watched it all the time, starting in '49 or '50, back in the Kukla, Fran,& Ollie and Howdy-Doody era.

Reply to
BottleBob

Later that century:

--Winston