Internal & Cross Hole Deburring Tool

To All:

Here's an interesting tool, if you've never heard of them or seen one.

BottleBob

BottleBob wrote in news:X5mdncxW07Wk51TUnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.com:

Bob,

You're psychic.

Thanks.

Reply to
D Murphy

You've seen Orbitool Haven't you Dan?

JC

Reply to
John R. Carroll

We been using those cogsdill things here for many years--work great for me but I still vividly recall back in the ole day deburring friggen oddball hole intersections with a chicago straight gun running at ~20k rpms with a homeade slotted mandrell with a strip of metalflex folded pretty sure we called it a "Butterfly"

Reply to
Earwax museum

ws:ujByl.10658$% snipped-for-privacy@nlpi070.nbdc.sbc.com...

FYI The correct terminology of "homeade slotted mandrell" is a Split Shaft. The shop nickname for your "Butterfly" is a rectal probe. You cant buy them you have to make'em. Chicago staright gun is a 1/4" air die grinder or ole days Dumore. Metalflex? just use a strip of 1/2" emory roll folded - the right way of course. God help you if you slip out of the hole with it running full speed. As always use eye protection especially with this friggen thing.

Holdzem=A9=AE its the best thing since sliced bread ages 5-95 Everyone in the world can use a Holdzem! even people that don't like it can use Holdzem!

milgil

"John R. Carroll" wrote in news:ujByl.10658$% snipped-for-privacy@nlpi070.nbdc.sbc.com:

Yeah. Won't work for this particular app.

Reply to
D Murphy