MCAM9: Which Surface Finish Procedure Do I Use?

Hey, I am using a 3 axis VMC and mastercam 9 with solids. I have a part that has a concave radius on its front end, that is drafted
outward 5.3 degrees.
What i am tryig to do is perform a cleanup on that drafted radius.
In mastercam when i attempt to use the surface parellel toolpath, it gives me a toolpath with negative z movement towards the middle as seen in this screenshot:
www.scresource.net/Frustrating.jpg
I understand why this is happening, because the parellel toolpath cannot follow a radiused surface..
I have also tried using the contour surface toolpath, but it immediately tries to machine both sides of the surface, and because of the compound radius and draft, i have been unable to control this with tool containment boundaries.. is there a better way??
please help, and thanks in advance
Brad wrote:

Surface contour.
Define the top and sides as check surfaces, the radius as a drive surface, and roll tool only between surfaces in advanced settings.
--
Black Dragon

The sheep died in the wool.

thank you very much

Try using "flowline" surface finish toolpath, it will give you more control thru the "parameters" dialog. use the "depths" dialog box to control how deep your tool goes into the part.
"D"