Medical Drill grinding

I have some drills that we've blanked, heat treated and straightend. Diameters from .039" X .157" long to .095" X 2.5" long. Need CNC
ground, but the grinder needs a steadyrest to do smaller drills. I've sent out for quotes, but am not getting very fast responses back. Quantities from 50-200 each, 6 lots, material 17-4PH & 440A.
Anyone know a shop capable of this? We've entertained buying a CNC grinder but don't have enough to come close to justifying the purchase.

I could, as could likely at least a dozen other regulars here.

Sounds suspiciously like someone made a bad quote and now is wanting to pass it off to some other shop....

I appreciate your help. You're a veritable fount of useful information. Do you ever respond positively? Your life must really suck.
snipped-for-privacy@rf-precision.com wrote:

I'd ping or email Kirk Gordon who posts on here. He used to make drill grinding machines so I would think he would have some sources.
Best, Steve
--

Regards,
Steve Saling