Precision Mould Maker

Thanland's second largest mould maker is specialized in making plastic injection moulds, Molding, press and die press for auto parts and
house used electrics. Decades of mould making experience and excellent mould machines have made them a competitive mold maker in mould making business.
The global mould making industry is currently in a strong growth period which is expected to be sustained over the next several years. Mold making is one of the important industries involved in our life. Mould tool manufacturers from almost all industries are currently evaluating the purchase of tools from Asia, or have even established supplier relations there for local or global applications.
Please visit the following web sites for more information.
http://molding-moulding.ready-online.com
http://www.polyvisionmould.com
Thanland's second largest mould maker is specialized in making plastic injection moulds,
So where the frig is Thanland? Like I want my molds built by some asian company that can't even spell the name of their own country.
God bless Anerika!!!

Ohhhhhh but velly good quility Joe, velly velly cheap, Chinese equivalent Joe. how many you want? 2 for 1? we keep good one & steal , you get shitty one with ground up sewing machine steel. ok Joe?
Holdzem its the best thing since sliced bread ages 5-95 even people in Thanland can use it! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280297868987&category=158950&sspagename=rvi:1:1v_
snipped-for-privacy@cin.net wrote:

You shouldn't knock it. The company I work for regularly sends molds to China to be built, many customers demand it. A local competitor sends their stuff to Korea. Just like here in continental North America there are hack shops in those countries as well as shops who do mint work.
You get what you pay for no matter where you go. Shop for a $5/hr shop rate in China and you can expect to get a hack job back. Go for the gusto and ante up a whole $10/hr and you'll get a for the most part pristine tool back.
Don't blame me. It is what it is...
--
Black Dragon

Whenever someone tells you to take their advice,

..
I'm not blaming anyone but our big business & government for selling us American toolmakers out. I've worked for a Chi-town cell phone molder thru the heyday of the 90's. We outsourced 50% of new mold builds to China- We had to- dictated by customers. My old boss had to go there & teach them how to design- build & eventually, now mold. Quality class AAA tools built to inch standards, full CAD 3D designs, American Finckel tool steel - 1/2 price! I just sunk back in my chair when new tools came in. What the hell is happening here? At the time there were exactly 3 shops eastern china capable of building class AAA cell phone tools. By now I'm sure there are allot more, only because suck ass Americans are there teaching them. I refuse. I will not go overseas & sell my sole to make a buck & 1/2 /yr & save the company big bucks so that the VP's sitting in there ivory towers that do not have a freekin clue to what they are doing to our manufacturing in this country, can get that new Lexus & nice bonus's. Just look around & see how many hundreds maybe thousands of US shops have closed in the last 10yrs. Well the strong & smart survive. Thats were we have them. Work smart not hard. They only bet us by numbers. I can do the work of 10 Chinese, because they are basically apprentices, still learning. It wont be long though, they learn fast & dont care about safety, solution, no EPA, no OSHA. & big business & government wonder why our economy is so bad & unemployment so high. Go figure. You want somthing made? Go to China pal.
Holdzem its the best thing since sliced bread ages 5-95 Everyone in the world can use a Holdzem! even Chinese & Thanlanders
http://users.cin.net/~milgil/Holdzem_hurco.JPG
Strange that while I'm in Asia and benefiting from your description of what's going on, I really agree that the price pressure in the US, is the reason why manufacturing in US sucks today. There're at least 3,000 manufacturers of cellphone components and assembly houses in Shenzen, China, alone, and god knows how many more all over other parts of China.
And yes, the skills that they show today, most of it is taught by Americans. The Germans and Japanese will almost never share technical capabilities with Chinese companies.

Shenzen? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh velly nice, lots-o- pollution Joe. Big cranes & construction as farrrrrrr as you can see. You take boat to mainland. Lots o shops now. veelly nice Joe. sorry , I know the Chinese people have to eat too. You'd do anything to survive also for $2-5/day + an extra fish head for a bonus if you lived on dirt floor shacks. Can't blame them its US. been there done that - no thanks.
Holdzem its the best thing since sliced bread ages 5-95 Everyone in the world can use a Holdzem! even red Chinese.
http://users.cin.net/~milgil/DHoldzem_Fiji-1.JPG
/_____/\ Best Regards, /____ \\ \ Gil Pawl /_____\ \\ / HOLDZEM /_____/ \/ / / /_____/ / \//\ West Chicago, IL \_____\//\ / / USA \_____/ / /\ / \_____/ \\ \ \_____\ \\ \_____\/
http://users.cin.net/~milgil/pic6.jpg
download my self running demo: DEMO http://users.cin.net/~milgil/Holdzem1.exe http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280297868987&category=158950&sspagename=rvi:1:1v_
adchin wrote:

http://bdhi.ath.cx/download/presswork_china.wmv
Your shop?
--
Black Dragon

Do not use that foreign word "ideals". We have that excellent native
Black Dragon wrote:

BD:
    Automation is action. Man, don't pick your nose or scratch your butt at the wrong time. LOL
--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob

just goes to show the old fashion way is sometimes the cheapest & fastest. Over in Sweden they had this German automation system about a 20ft turntable to do assembly of cell phone components. It had maybe 10+ stations around the outside that were daughter cells & re configurable per job as needed. It took 6mo. to get that bitch going. back in the the States we had 20 temp workers + bi lingual supervisor assembling in about an hour. Cell phones have a sales market of about 1yr. If you can make it fast- you miss the market.Game over.
Holdzem its the best thing since sliced bread ages 5-95 Everyone in the world can use a Holdzem! even red Chinese.
http://users.cin.net/~milgil/DHoldzem_Fiji-1.JPG
Special alt.machines.cnc offer: Send me your mailing address by e-mail & I'll send you some Holdzem's for the cost of USPS, around $3-4 in US.
Black Dragon wrote:

Imagine Ving bragging to his friends "Oh yeah, I'm under tremendous pressure at work, that thing slips it's up to me to hold it up".

Dont worry there's a billion more to carry on that are hungry & need work. Thats the only way china can beat us is with shear numbers. Our wonderful government lets big business pack up & go there to take advantage of slave labor. Why change now? Slaves built the pyramids, slaves is what started this country's cotton plantations, now we let immigrants come in freely & shop owners now take advantage of that slave labor. Some things will never change for the almighty $. Good ol Honest Abe is rolling in his grave & the us treasury mints are printing money as fast as possible - working overtime no less.
Gil the HOLDZEM king - contrary to popular belief <now listening to Smokin Joe Kubek> again!
A definition of insanity is doing the same thing over & over again & expecting different results.- Einstein?