Drills and drill bits

Can a normal everyday drill be used for drilling locks? Which drill bits should be used, are there special ones? Will a normal drill take the wear and tear or this kind of work? I can't check the newsgroup much so i would really appreiciate it if soemone could mail me the answers to my questions at snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk . Thanks in advance for any advice given.

Reply to
Mic

Well, I guess you'll miss all the wonderful advice we're going to give you.

Drilling what kinds of locks? Safes, vehicles, padlocks, file cabinets? All different.

And after you answer our questions, speaking only for myself, I'd rather not teach people how to defeat or bypass locks on an open forum.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

... Or even via email, unless I kown you.

Bobby

Reply to
Bob DeWeese, CML

Dear Mr. DeWeese, I agree with that! Well said.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Which drill bits

drill take the wear

much so i would

to my questions

you come here and ask a question but you don't want to come back for an answer. NOT !!!

Reply to
"Keyman