PRESS RELEASE - KEY MACHINE WEBSITE

CodePro Manufacturing has incorporated some new design changes to its computerized key machine product line, namely the CodePro 4500. For those individuals or corporations seeking updated information on key machines, please feel free to view our newly updated website:

Cordially,

Gordon Gravelle; operations CodePro Manufacturing Tel: (807) 628-7400 Email: snipped-for-privacy@shaw.ca

Reply to
CEO

You can lick my ass Gordon.

Plonk

Reply to
dave

not you again !!! sued any of you're customers lately ?

Reply to
"Keyman

PLONK!

Reply to
Glen Cooper

Hello Don......You forgot to mention your last name, business name and mailing address.

Also, did you know that:

1) CodePro Manufacturing currently has sales in 6 countries worldwide?

2) We offer zero-percent financing programs?

3) CodePro key machines are compadible with the following code software retrieval programs: Blawk Hawk, Treskat, Genericode?

4) CodePro key cutting machines come preprogrammed with 780 3-digit manufacturers setup codes? Wanna cut a schlage key? Simply enter setup code 258. Sargent: 255, Ford: 505, etc

5) CodePro key cutting machines come with a Baldor, 1/6 hp totally enclosed, fan cooled, industrial drive motor?

6) CodePro key machines will operate on 220 VAC?

7) CodePro key machines will also operate off an invertor? Output should be 500 Watts or greater and 60 cylce.

8) CodePro key machines come with user friendly software which allows you to create and store custom codes in less then 20 seconds?

9) CodePro key machines are built with stainless steel guide rods, and cutter shaft assembly? Also, the cutter shaft spins within 2 ABEC-3 sealed ball bearings.

10) Many CodePro customers have purchased a second key machine and/or recommended the purchase to other locksmiths?

11) CodePro key machines start as low as $ 2,199 US?

Glad I was able to answer some of your questions Don. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience should you require further information. Again, our website is located at:

Cordially,

Gordon Gravelle; operations CodePro Manufacturing

Reply to
CEO

Apparently P. T. Barnum _was_ right!

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

The simple truth is Gordon, you're suing a friend of mine because several people on his website (not even him personally) expressed dis-satisfaction and personal opinions about your machine. I wouldn't buy one from you if it were the greatest machine on earth.

If it milled the blank, cut the key, stamped the MK info and DND on it, and handed it to the customer, you still couldn't GIVE me the machine. Frankly, from what I've seen of your own actions, you're just not the kind of person I like to do business with.

Fortunately, there is hope for you. Contrary to popular belief, people can change. If and when you do, just let us know.

Peace to you,

Bobby

Reply to
Bob DeWeese, CML

There are certain people that seem to lose more business than they gain by posting promotionally here. I'm sure that's not just a coincidence. Good to have some warning about the type of people you are dealing with.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

We are pleased to announce the merger of Codepro Manufacturing and Treskat Software, effective September 1. The two companies believe the merger of a key machine company and a code software company will lead to a substantial increase in sales. The two firmw believe they will be a good match due to their mutual dedication to providing the finest in customer service.

Ray Nazzaro will head the sales and customer support divisions of the new company, while Gordon Gravelle will head the firm's litigation division.

For further information, please contact Gordon or Ray at their new company, Codekrap Enterprises.

Reply to
Gordon and Ray
<slash>

What the heck is CodePro anyway???????????????? Wait a minute--Don't answer that!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
Ralph Greenwood

And this is supposed to make people feel good about this product? (Actually, this combination boggles the mind!)

Reply to
Henry E Schaffer