Press release! Codeprozac+ Trescrap

Gordon Gravellez, operations CodeProzac Manufacturing Ray Nazarrobo Trescrap Code software

Press Release for all interested parties.

Merger between Codeprozac Manufacturing and Trescrap Software Ray Nazarrobo and Gordon Gravellez are proud to announce the merger of the two companies famous for their supply and service to the security industry.

Trescrap Software is one of the industries leaders and known for maintaining an unusual level of customer service since 1980. Codeprozac Manufacturing currently manufactures a key code cutting machine, and supports several cheep suit lawyers

The new company name will be a combination of the merged companies CRAP Manufacturing. "We intend to combine forces to make an impact on the industry, that we would not be able to alone", said Gordon Gravellez " Why with Ray's(Nazarrobo) experience with customer service and my experience with the legal aspect we should bring the industry to new ,previously unheard of levels of customer satisfaction.

"The customer is King" said Ray Nazarrobo, "I think that about says it all" If a problem should arise I will handle it personally, no one will leave with out a complete understanding of the problem and at least one solution. You have my word on that."

While I will be taking care of the customer service department, Gordon will be taking care of the legal end of things, we still have a few things to work out in that area and Gordo (I call him Gordo) has the most recent experience in that area.

The Sales director who requested not to be named said the 2 companies each have a great reputation and the market will welcome the merger.

We at Crap Manufacturing look forward to providing you with the same level of satisfaction you have become accustomed to dealing with us separately .

Reply to
Ray Gravelle

Software

the merger

to the

known for

1980.

code cutting

companies

industry, that

Why with

experience

,previously

about says

personally, no one

problem and at

department,

still have a

Gordo) has

2 companies

the merger.

with the same

dealing with us

thats funny :-)

Reply to
Key

Ray and Gordon(Gordo) what a pair!

Crap Manufacturing ?? What will these two do next for some free publicity?

I can hardly wait to see the "New" Ray where the customer is "King".

Ray what have you been smoking? Your buddy Gordo will be suing you soon for something.

Reply to
Keyman55

You don't really believe that post is from nazzaro, do you?

Someone out there is breaking balls, big time.....

Newnsie

Reply to
UPUHRS5437