Curtis Key Machine 2000 Foley-Belsaw Key Machine

I need a micro-meter and a belt for a foley-belsaw key cutter also need a key guide for a curtis 2000 key cutter. Outfitting another van and have not used them in a while.

Reply to
jonathon

Key

If you are going to outfitting another van, this suggests you have some business volume. The machine you have is a POS save yourself some grief and get a real key machine.

Reply to
Roger Shoaf

Which one? I've never owned or used a Foley, but my Curtis 2000 has served me well. Actually, I have two of them.

Curtis is now Barnes Distribution, if memory serves.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

and the web page STINKS, too

--Shiva--