Swimming Pool Safetylatch

I've got a customer who has two doors that lead to the pool. One which leads to the cellar. They would like the door to be self latching every time the door closes, and something high enough the two year old girl can't release.

A Kwikset 200T (or any other passage latch) would work nicely. But it would be nice to have something a bit more trim to the door.

Has to be self latching every time the door closes.

Any ideas?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

How about this:

I happened to notice it was I was looking at their other locks.

Reply to
briansgooglegroupemail

research,,, there IS a swimming pool gate latch.. takes a key from both sides if need be..

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

A bit overkill. But, since it's self locking. Now, do you have a link to a turn knob rim cylinder?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing. I don't understand "overkill."

Reply to
briansgooglegroupemail