Welded Swimming Pool

Hi there,

Anyone ever weld there own swimming pool together?.... I am a journeyman welder and pressure ticketed welder of 24 yrs.... Any fellow welders taken on this task...???? and if so...what did you coat the steel with?...I am thinking of some kind of two part epoxy ? I just welded together a 42 inch water line 12 miles long for water supply of a small city and i never had time to ask any questions as to what the guys were doing inside the line as they were well behind us......Chlorine is a real rust inhibitor....any web page solutions for a task like this in Canada?....Thanks....Jim

Reply to
Jim & Lil

Forget it....wife shut me down guys..... she dosen't want a "steel Noah's Ark" in the back yard for the neighbours to see...plan b...oh well...women have no sense of adventure.....off to the city pool for a swim...;(....

Regards.......Jim

Reply to
Jim & Lil