Mass, it's energy and relative motion

Rod: If of course we think E=mc^2 to be correct, then: Mass remains constant regardless of relative motion. The energy of a mass or mass less particle also remains unchanged regardless of relative motion.

If in it's rest frame a mass is measured as x, then all frames must agree.

If in it's rest frame a mass' energy is measured as x, then all frames must agree.

***What the above is saying is that a measurement is performed which will always involve relative motion between, the mass or it's energy, and the measuring devices. If another observer whizzes by, he cannot measure different results.***

Rod Ryker... It is reasoning and faith that bind truth.

Reply to
Rod Ryker

Rod: Please do not respond to this thread. I was using this NG to see if it would post. I tried to post this to two other NG's and it wasn't showing up. One of these is moderated, so now I know that if there is a moderated group in the list of groups I wish to simultaneously post to, I must wait until my work is reviewed.

Thank you for your kind understanding of my ignorant act.