Mass properties

Hi Folks
I have a problem here with mass properties on edited SW materials. I have a part template with material density set to 0.0078g/mm³ (stainless steel). In
some of these parts I added the SW material to get the real view graphic display. I then regret this and removed that material without checking what happened to the mass properties. If I now go back and have a look it's set to 0.001g/mm³ (water) and I can't change it. My changes in the document properties will not be accepted. Is there anybody who has an idea about what to do? I normally use DbWorks to set my materials and densities, but this one act just the same with DbW unactivate.
SW Office 2005 Sp 0.1
Add pictures here
✖
This seems to be a bug (or something is changed which I messed) in SW 2005, I just tried it on another computer in SW2004 and there it works, I can edit the density in doc props after removing SW material, but opening the same part again in SW 2005 Sp0.1 and do the same manoeuvre locks the density to 1
Krister L

In
what
✖
Bug verified and sent to SW for fix
/Krister L

In
what
✖
I think this had been discussed before. I don't remember exactly when but within the last few months.
Corey

have
steel).
set
DbWorks
Add pictures here
✖
I thought I was going crazy as I thought I had already run into this one. So, I went back through my emails and found where I had submitted it to my VAR on 9/16/04, but I don't think it made it to SW as I never did find a reply. So, at least it's now in. Did you get an SPR number on it?
WT

Add pictures here
✖
Nope, but got an answer from SW people here in Sweden later on today that it should be fixed in Sp 1.0
/ Krister

have
steel).
set
DbWorks
Add pictures here
✖
I had this problem ages ago and reported it to my Var - he had no problems as he changed the material properties using the material editor in the Feature Manager, whilst I was trying to edit it using the document options or with the mass properties options button.
Merry :-)

In
what
✖