More VMC tables....

Awl --

Well, not much more, except that I removed the stainless skirt on the front of the fadal table, and it is modifiable so that the X ways (or slides, which don't look all that sturdy, altho I have no real ref. pt) can be protected, while providing access to the underside and sides of the table.

Makes me wonder why they didn't t-slot the side, or provide bolt holes, while providing access to the bottom.

Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®

Cost out the door. Put every conceivable option on a machine, and nobody could afford it.

Reply to
Charlie Gary