not worth opening any more

Sorri the rec.models.railroad, has got from train information to crap talk, so i am now closing out. no need to reply to my note, and Rec.models.railroad will not be in my lists.

Reply to
Vic Parsons

This group is lame but so are you so you should stay and be lame.

Reply to
prioritycharge

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com skriver:

Klaus

Reply to
Klaus D. Mikkelsen

Klaus D. Mikkelsen spake thus:

So, Klaus, what happened to "don't feed the trolls"? Forget to take your own advice?

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

So David and brad and a lot of others just went into my plonk file. And so willl all others that respond to these waste of times.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed 1161 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their emails. Try SPAMfighter for free now!

Reply to
Jan(Bouli)Van Gerwen

lsen spake thus:

We are all trolls plonk the world.