not worth opening any more

Sorri the rec.models.railroad, has got from train information to crap talk, so i am now closing out. no need to reply to my note, and
Rec.models.railroad will not be in my lists.

This group is lame but so are you so you should stay and be lame.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com skriver:

http://pics.bikerag.com/Uploads/data/500/258Troll_spray.jpg
Klaus
Klaus D. Mikkelsen spake thus:

So, Klaus, what happened to "don't feed the trolls"? Forget to take your own advice?
--
Don't talk to me, those of you who must need to be slammed in the
forehead with a maul before you'll GET IT that Wikipedia is a

So David and brad and a lot of others just went into my plonk file. And so willl all others that respond to these waste of times.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed 1161 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their emails. Try SPAMfighter for free now!
On Feb 28, 6:47�pm, "Jan\(Bouli\)Van Gerwen"

We are all trolls plonk the world.
------
Steve