lathe question for ya'll...

You'll run into serious problems when you tell Mastercam to select all of those .1875 holes, and it only selects the .1875 holes and not the . 1873 holes. Just wait and see. You'll be back here ranting and raving with a pizza & literature filled briefcase in no time! LOL!
******** Yah, his whole circle mask argument was ridiculous. He could of picked the hole as a sample, or typed in a tolerance or a range, sheesh I could go on forever.

I would set max splindle speed before I called a M3
I changed my post for program start to ask program number, program name and max speed for chuck, which I put in a 2000 RPM default. I DO NOT want to forget the max speed (G92 on my Siemens) and be like those guys on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzb-i7-fuq8&feature=related

Remove 333 to reply via email