Makino Retrofit

I have a Makino FNC100 with a Fanuc 5M control. I'm looking for info on the Gettys Fanuc servo motors, permanent magnet, DC, brush, type20-2000m, No D-730631, manufactured by Fujitsu
Fanuc. I need volts, amps, torque etc... I'm attempting a PC control retrofit. Also, these motors have 4 power wires, can these be conected in pairs, so the motor could be run by a two wire servo control? If so how do I determine which wires to pair?

I suspect.,,,,you may be in over your head at this point.
Gunner
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. H. L. Mencken

possibly way over....
--
Tony
Network Admin