Mazatrol M Plus question

Anybody know how to use the measure page to measure features? No manual, and I did figure out how to measure a circle diameter with the probe.
Would like to know how to do the other stuff though. I do know how to set WPC's with the probe, but the manual measure feature would be really helpful to know.
--
Steve Walker
snipped-for-privacy@frontierbrain.com (remove brain when replying)