Metal Finishing Questions

What in your "research" brought you to this conclusion?

Reply to
brewertr

Geeze.....this...is gonna be good......

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Her parents should be prosecuted for raising a kid so painfully stupid.

Reply to
Scott

Press release and advertisement from hard wood cube manufacturer.

Reply to
Joe788

Jon,

How is your being wrong and contradicting yourself somehow NOW make you right?

Unlike you Jon I have experience hiring machinists to work in San Diego and NEVER had a problem finding a good one. I also gave you hints by stating clearly your reported shortage is more likely a shortage of machinists willing to work for operator wages.

You said the business owners complaining to you were saying they couldn't find good machinists in San Diego for the $17.00-$19.00 an hour with no benefits. NOW you are calling $23.00 an hour with benefits "Coolie Wages".

Please show job listings for machinists going unfilled in San Diego, what pay & benefits package is being offered, something, anything to support your position other than "Someone" told you.

-- Tom

brewertr

Result After Testing:

Hardwood cubes outperformed walnut shells on steel.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
jon_banquer