O.T. Argumentative fallacies

Just for a hoot I looked up the official name and description of basic argumentative fallacies at:

I always get a laugh at the various use of these fallacies in people's debates here...Cliff's red herring of "Found those WMDs yet" when he runs out of real information to contrubute as well as Gunner's "But Clinton was worse at defense because he blew Monica" which is the fallacy of ad hominem as well as others.

Just for more of a hoot, feel free to use reference to poke holes in the false arguments that are often made here....maybe pointing out the argumentative fallacies will at least get people to debate on real things. Point out every time their arguments are stupidly false from a fallacy standpoint and maybe they'll eventually get it. It'd be a hell of a lot more interesting if people made real points rather than consistently using fallicies to gain support for their opinions.

Koz

Reply to
Koz