ON TOPIC, Cliff and YOU call JB Clueless?

>> How odd that Tom uses negative diameters. You'd think

> >> thet the ID was on the inside.

Cliff,

Took me a while to find this.

Well I was right you were using troll tactics by taking something I wrote and twisting it. But you again jumped to the Wrong conclusion and the link I post below proves it.

You again show you know less than zero about CNC Lathes. You know less than zero because everything you think you know is wrong, you are running on minus.

What I described to the group was a "Tight" CNC Gang Tool Lathe Program, running the rougher on the X- side of the centerline and the finish tool on the X+ side. X0.0 is the centerline of the spindle (part).

Here is a video, link posted below, about 45 seconds in you will see a gang tool machine with an OD turning tool running on the X- side of the work piece then it is followed up with a tool on the X+ side of the same work piece.

Troll on O' Queen of the Clueless Buzzword Kings.

We are giving you so much information that pretty soon you will learn enough to be able to pass yourself off as if you really do know how to program a cnc lathe.

Tom

Reply to
brewertr