OT Google Broken

No matter what I search, google blocks it. Anybody else having problems?

Reply to
Roger

yes........

Reply to
Ten Pin Bowling

Only happens with Internet Explorer..... doesn't happen when I use Safari or Firefox. Every search comes back with results and under the main link of each result is another link that says "This site may be harmful to your computer" Each main result link takes you to a google page, blocking the website.

Reply to
Roger

Reply to
Ten Pin Bowling

OK, now it's working fine. Wierd.

Reply to
Roger

Ten Pin Bowling

Rodger, I had the problem also. I think someone at google turned on an upcoming "feature" a little too soon.

Best, Steve

Reply to
Garlicdude

No, Google was hacked, it's spiders subsequently found the exploit and so subjected itself to it's own "dangerous website" blacklisting system if/ where IE is the user's browsing client.

Oh well--couldn of happened to nicer folks I say...

Bipolar Bear

Bipolar, Here's an update:

Best, steve

Reply to