Gunner's Status

For those of you who care one way or another, the reports of my death are not true, albiet it was a very close thing. Some of you may know that last Saturday, I suffered a very unexpected heart attack, requiring emergency triple by-ass, despirt having had a heart exam 2 months ago, which declared my heart was in good shape.

Having the "widow maker" artery 95% blocked, and 2 more 100% blocked...kicked my ass and hard. I was taken by private transport to Arrowhead hospital in Fontana, where they attempted to do a angioplasty. Once inside..they discovered serious issues, slapped me in an ambulance and ran me code 3 to Loma Linda univerity hospital (thank god) and using a dull chainsaw and a tow truck, split me up the middle, ripped 34" of veins out of my right leg and fixed the issues. I was released Thursday night and have arrived home in Taft for a recovery.

Im damned glad I could write this to you...even the ones screaming and pulling out their hair..."why didnt that son of a bitch die??!!!"

Well...I didnt die...And I plan on being around for a very long time to be a pain in the ass to many people.

Gunner

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do something damned nasty to all three of them.

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Good to see you're still with us! Had a friend go through this last year. Worked wonders for him, he's lost weight and is in better shape than he's been in for some 20 years. Hope the same holds true for you.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Anderson

Glad you made it...somebody has to get those bikes running...

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart Wheaton

Sounds like you had a lucky escape. Glad you made it!

Even if we don't always agree with your politics, we'd miss your metalworking knowledge.

And you've gotta stick around until Obama screws up, at the very least :-).

Best wishes,

Chris

Reply to
Christopher Tidy

Cheezus, Mark....

As someone who has issues with practically *everything* you post here, may I sincerely wish you the very best for a quick recovery.

Home *already* ?!

Take it easy, boy.

(*Now*, will you lay off the cheeseburgers and tortilla?)

-- Jeff R.

Reply to
Jeff R.

Glad you made it.

They shoulda replaced about 3 pound of brains.

Dan

Reply to
Dan

Gunner, Sorry to hear about your heart attack but glad to hear you're recovering. Them liberals are running around here like cockroaches and we need some fire support :-)

RogerN

Reply to
RogerN

Damn glad you pulled through. Hoping for a speedy recovery.

Reply to
hot-ham-and-cheese

Gunner

Glad you're still here on RCM, and not 6 feet under.

CarlBoyd

Reply to
CarlBoyd

Just make sure that you do exactly that!

regards Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

Why? It's just another set of medical bills that he won't be able to pay. I wish he could actually get what he wishes on others.

Reply to
Bob Brock

There ya go. Out of the blue, a lightening strike. Or in this case, tripping on Death's Doorstep.

Now I'm gonna tell you up front...your sternum is literally *wired* together, and you won't be able to lift weights over a certain level. In fact, a very low to no level at first. The sternum doesn't grow back together afaik, so this is going to be a lifetime see-change for you, especially in regards to rifle recoil.

Do not go back to your previous lifestyle without consulting heart doctor!

If ya got em, smoke em.

DISMISSED!

Lg

Reply to
Nicholas

How long before Gunner starts lecturing on the octuplet nitwit...

Wayne

Reply to
wmbjkREMOVE

I don't wish harm on anyone. Not even on you.

Reply to
hot-ham-and-cheese

Gunner:

Good to hear you're still kickin'.

Let's have a JPEG of the scar while it's still fresh, eh?

Reply to
BottleBob

I don't think the will on that one. My guess is that she is a religious conservative in the Sarah Palin mode. The rest of the neo-Cons will fall in line behind her as Sarah's VP candidate, if she has good legs.

Anyway, since all of her babies were artificially inseminated with a sperm donor, her first could have potentially been a virgin birth.

Reply to
Bob Brock

Nicholas

After the shit that he said about my wife, when she had brain cancer, I could care less whether he lives or dies. However, since his welfare medical treatment causes those of us who pay our medical bills to pay higher rates, it would be better if he got the medical care that he wishes on others.

Reply to
Bob Brock

You don't really expect him to stop smoking do you?

Reply to
Bob Brock

Gunner,

Would a been prety dull around here with out you.

Getting olds a bitch ain't.

Glad yer still alive and kiiing for a while..

--.- Dave

Reply to
Dave August