Gunner's Status

wrote:

And Im tickled you are still around, fighting the good fight.
Deepest respects Gunner
Hey Gunner, I just heard about your recent health problems. I'm glad to hear you're O.K. It certainly sucks to be sick, and I hope it doesn't slow you down too much. Seeing as nothing else has, I doubt that this will slow you down.
I should be up in your neck of the woods in a few weeks -- I'll stop by.
On Thu, 12 Feb 2009 11:41:29 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@rgs.uci.edu wrote:

Call ahead. Ill be in LA next week doing some service....er...customer calls while Im healing...
Gunner
"If the personal freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution inhibit the government's ability to govern the people, we should look to limit those guarantees."
Bill Clinton 1993-08-12