Gunner's Status

:

Yeh, well you said I said shit about your wife, but I didn't.

And I still don't wish harm on you.

You must want shoplifters executed so you won't have to pay more for your cigarettes and beer.

Reply to
hot-ham-and-cheese

I can vouch for recoil being hard on one's sternum. On rare occasions I get a flare up of costochondritis, which is an arthritic inflamation of the sternum. Many years back I helped our Club's gunsmith break in a new barrel on a Springfield O3A3. Roughly 60 rounds of 30-06 shot offhand over the course of several hours, with a straight stock & a steel buttplate.

The next morning I woke up with some serious chest pain. I headed in to the emergency room wondering if I was gonna croak. As soon as the doctor asked me if I'd done anything unusual the day before, I realized what was going on. My shoulder was fine, but it took some serious ibuprofen to get my sternum calmed down again.

Welcome back to the world of the vertical, Gunner, and maybe try to stick with smaller calibers & semiautos.

Doug White

Reply to
Doug White

Hey, Bob.

Whilst we argue back and forth a lot of times on here and get pissed off at each other, don't ya think that was just a tad bit over the top?

Shit, Bob - as much as I disagree with you, Winston, ESK, T and the rest of the Bob's, I wouldn't want to see any of ya's croak.

I recall you telling me a thread or two back I should learn to embrace diversity.

I guess that doesn't apply to you.

C'mon Bob.

Be the shining beacon of compassion we know you are (cough).

Reply to
Li RM

I'm glad to hear we will still have Gunner to kick around. Rest up, take care.

Reply to
Winston_Smith

Or until he can pay off all his new medical bills, which ought to be a good long time.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Mc

Sounds tough, glad you survived this time.

A friend of my coworker died recently while shoveling snow.

Ignoramus20251

No one said that you did. Don't try to make up shit that was never said to make a pissy defense against it for just once.

No, but if they had a heart attack and died, I wouldn't cry too much. Would you cry because a thief died?

Reply to
Bob Brock

On Jan 30, 5:15=EF=BF=BDpm, Gunner Asch wrote= :

Good to see your still herer with us man! Good Luck to you and yours and get well soon!

RON L - SERE SURPLUS

PS: for those that wished for your death, due to a difference in thier political views SHAME ON THEM!

Reply to
RONSERESURPLUS

After the things that he said about my wife when she had brain cancer? Nope, not going to happen. It is my sincere desire that, one day, he will get the same kind of treatment that he wishes on others.

Reply to
Bob Brock

This is exactly why liberals like Bob don't want people to have guns.

They think along the lines of wishing people dead because they made a comment they didn't like.

They therefore think others think like they do and also wish people dead for stupid reasons.

And mean gun owners could therefore be potential time bombs waiting to go off and snap at any moment.

Like Bob.

Well. I mean if Bob had a pair, that is.

I didn't know your wife had brain cancer, Bob. With all due respect to your wife I hope it's all worked out well and she is OK.

I'm puzzled though.

One would then assume she has a brain.

Which begs the question - did the illness drastically affect her ability to make rational decisions and would that then explain why she married you?

Reply to
Li RM

Glad you are ok, take care.

Dave B

Reply to
Dave B

Did anyone ever say you were a class act? Humm, I thought not.

The setup

The zinger

Reply to
Winston_Smith

Gunner has wished for many people's deaths. He don't get a break.

Reply to
Bob Brock

She has gone to see her sister who had surgery for exactly the same kind of cancer that she had. Her sister isn't expected to see the end of the year.

I'll pass along your wishes.

Reply to
Bob Brock

Statistically, my wife's odds of living another three years are about

20%. However, deep down inside, I always knew that LIRM was cut from the same mold as gummer.
Reply to
Bob Brock

Reason goes out the window when a person's loved ones are at risk or dissed. If gunner said "shit" about Bob's wife when she had brain cancer then any venom returned is justified.

Reply to
Curly Surmudgeon

Jesus love you:

Curly Surmudgeon

Good to hear of the happy ending Gunner.

Take care of yourself.

TMT

Now that he's had his life saved by the graces of the state of California do you think he'll come around on universal health care for all? I mean, he's just gotten what amounts to state run medical care. What are the chances that when he's back to health he'll still be railing against a medical system that just saved his life? My guess is he'll be against national healt h care no matter how many times it comes to his rescue. Now that's a conservative. I also wonder how much it just cost the rest of all of us for his "free" medical care.

Hawke

Reply to
Hawke

Yeah, but then he wouldn't be a hypocrite, and they wouldn't allow him to be a member of the right wing anymore.

Hawke

Reply to
Hawke

Wouldn't you think that someone that is strongly against universal health care and who believes that everyone should pay their own way, including their own health insurance, shouldn't be taking anything from the state? I mean, when you say you have to take personal responsibility and then you don't buy your own health insurance isn't it wrong to ask the state to pay for you? Would he be so tolerant of a poor ghetto youth getting free heart surgery? You know he wouldn't. He said everyone should pay his own way but then takes free health care when he's in trouble. What kind of a person does that?

Hawke

Reply to
Hawke