Gunner's Status

I often wondered what those leg veins were doing before doctors ripped them out for heart work. Are they just spare parts? Isn't you leg going to miss them? What if you find out later that they lied to you and that was the vein supplying blood to your winky?

I know that it kept my right leg fed..it now feels like a side of mutton..cold very cold mutton. They say it will get better as the blood finds new pathways. I can walk on it no problem even with the Goth Delight line of stainless steel staples down the leg from ankle to crotch. Ill post pictures tommorow.
Now as to my winky...I think I still have one. The 'nads are still hanging there...but since they stuck a Foley catheter up there....it decided it doesnt want any part of that again, and is hiding. I have to sit to pee. Nothing to grab on to and aim.
I hope Ill see him again..Ive grown really attached to him over the years. Though they say I cant have sex for at least a month, even if he were present and accountable. Not even a hummer.
Dayammm!
Gunner
On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 22:27:52 -0800, Gunner Asch

People with Foley catheters don't have to do anything to pee. Stop lying for once gummer.

Gunner Asch wrote: (snip)

It's a heck of a lot easier to regrow veins in your leg than it is arteries in your heart.
Jeff

How big was it before the operation??
Even iffin you cain't find it/use it again, idnat what BB guns/ target practice was all about, inyway?? So, iffin you can still *see*, you should be OK!!
Oh, is it true you dissed Brock's wife/her illness? I really hope it isn't. I knew you were deficient in the sillygism dept, but I was hoping for more character -- heart, if you will.
--

Mr. PV'd

On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 10:51:40 -0500, "Proctologically Violated"

More than big enough. Not big enough for its own zip code...but did have its own mail department.

Brock is an unmittigated buffoon. 1. We dont know he has a wife. 2. We dont know that he is not gay. 3. Most of his utterences are spew
The only way Id have mocked his "wife", was if there was reason to believe he didnt have one, didnt have a sick one etc and he was using some hypothetical "wife" as a debating tool.
Brock is a Leftwinger..so is likely to attempt to use anything untruthful as a debating tool.
If in some strange unique way...he actually was telling the truth..and I did dis her...not a clue if I did btw...he has been kill filed for about 4 yrs at least...I deeply appologize for mistaking his normal buffoonery
Gunner
On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 10:51:40 -0500, "Proctologically Violated"

Didn't see that one, but I believe it based on all the other threats that he's made on Usenet. For example: http://groups.google.com/group/rec.crafts.metalworking/msg/ba8929c7c7a23260 . Classic gummer, whenever he's losing a debate, he starts making threats.
Wayne
On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 16:42:30 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@citlink.net wrote:

That's our boy Gunner. Some months back I took a couple weeks break from usenet. One of our trolls got lonely and posted to ask where I was. Gunner came back with the strong suggestion that he talked to a few people and had me killed.
Gunner, all mouth, no balls, no brain. As a solution to political of philosophical debate he will always offer to punch or shoot it out to see who's right.

Really? That must have been a great gig. Did I get some really good mileage out of it?

Winny....you claim all Im all go, with no show....but yet you complain that I offer to back it up.
Why havent you yet put it to the test? Now Id really appreciate if if you would wait a couple months until this open heart thingy heals up...but hey...if you are admitting its the only time you are going to be able to back up you fat mouth and tiny brain....
Gunner
On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 20:04:06 -0800, Gunner Asch

Gunner, you sit there all crippled up with your breastbone split and standing up to pee with a Foley. Ain't no man worth his salt going to go to jail for whipping a cripple.
On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 20:04:06 -0800, Gunner Asch

I rest my case.
Gunner will always offer to settle a difference of opinion by fists or guns; no brain power required. No Gunner, rest your heart, I'm not out gunning for you. Frankly you are just too much fun to have to kick around on usenet.
It's not often we get a throw back to the centuries old concept of might makes right. That's probably why you love Bush so much. Birds of a feather and all that.

You rest your ass. Of all the people that provide cites on the net..you fall at the bottom. of cites provided. In fact, you provide so few as to be remarkable when you do. Other than that..you only offer up adhom, buffoonery and bullshit. As I said..you rest your ass. Particularly when time after time you snip away MY cites in an attempt to censor the fact I bang your head like a screen door in a hurricane.

Frankly Whiney....its you that are so much fun to bash around. But then, I always did have a cruel and mean side....but you are so easy.

How many murders did you leftists commit in the last century? 175,000.000?
Snicker
On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 16:42:30 -0700, wmbjkREMOVE wrote:

ba8929c7c7a23260.
Then gunner lies claiming to have "killfiled" his opposition. Except that he slips too often replying anyhow.
It's a pattern, a form of trolling, hurl invective, insult, lies to get a rise out of people then duck the return fire.
Cowards do that.
--
Regards, Curly
Curly Surmudgeon wrote:

I take offense at that statement. In my experience, nothing Runner has ever written has even come close to the minimum requirement to be considered an insult.
Dan
On Sun, 01 Feb 2009 21:07:55 -0800, Dan wrote:

Well, you are considerably more tolerant than I, who consider gunners constant disparaging of anyone with a different opinion, especially some ladies in this newsgroup, to be insulting. Threats of violence, murder, mayhem, and death wishes are insulting to intelligent beings even if they are nothing more than meager farts in the wind.
Why would you take offense? I seem to remember you being the target of some of his ample bile.
--
Regards, Curly
On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 16:42:30 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@citlink.net wrote:

Classic Wayne, when over matched (at virtually every step_ he starts adhoms, lies, calls for sex acts with small children and rodents.
Fascinating he comes up with an alleged quote from me, totally out of context and with no supporting message ids.
Ayup....Wayne Rumprider is off on one of his tears again.
Son..why dont you stay in the closet where you belong? Everytime you cross blades with me, you wind up cutting one of your fingers/limbs or other appendages off in full view of everyone..
Id be ashamed to be doing that in such a public forum? Or are you one of those simply too stupid to know when to simply stay under the porch with the rest of the pups?
Gunner
On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 20:01:23 -0800, Gunner Asch

That's your defense, "alleged quote", no "message id"? Here, read it and weep. http://groups.google.com/group/rec.crafts.metalworking/msg/955e5141e2b3823d?dmode=source As if you'd have the guts to own your own words and apologize for them, or even the common sense to google the quote yourself rather than taking the weasel route. Is there any pinnacle of pathetic you won't climb?
Wayne

Me? Im well known as a lovable harmless fuzzball. It appears to be you feckless fucktards that try to make me into some evil bastard. Either I am, or Im not. I wish you asshats would make up your minds

Round them up and do what bidding? You drifted off on a tangent again son...slap yourself, take your meds and try that in English again
Gunner
On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 20:06:19 -0800, Gunner Asch

But seconds ago you wrote:

That sounds like your evil bastard side, doesn't it?
Which is it you ask? Pretty obviously you are fuzzy slippers that wants to be kick-ass boots. Usenet is full of keyboard wantabees.

Make up your mind Whiney.

Yes, it is, isnt it?
Now answer the question Whiney
Double dog dare you.