Gunner's Status

Dumb. Given that gunner has published his location that opponent would be justified in short hunting trip. You don't threaten or "f*ck with" a man's family.

We know gunner is a sadist but that was dumb too.

Reply to
Curly Surmudgeon

Me? A liberal? In some ways, but not all. I float and flit here and there and have little respect for politicians of any sort. :o) Sue

Reply to
Sue

If you're worried about recoil, just do as this guy - Absolutely amazing:

J. Nielsen

------------ My best wishes for you and your wife.

Unka' George [George McDuffee]

F. George McDuffee

How big was it before the operation??

Even iffin you cain't find it/use it again, idnat what BB guns/ target practice was all about, inyway?? So, iffin you can still *see*, you should be OK!!

Oh, is it true you dissed Brock's wife/her illness? I really hope it isn't. I knew you were deficient in the sillygism dept, but I was hoping for more character -- heart, if you will.

Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®

Sunnuva... They weren't kidding. Don't DO that!!! You're the "Designated Shit Stirrer" around here, and I doubt we're gonna get new volunteers for the position.

Besides, you are not allowed to croak yet - I've already got one funeral for the week, don't need another. My Brother-In-Law is allowed to walk straight into his Mom's hospital room and finds a body bag on the bed, and the nurses say "we tried to call..." They didn't. It wasn't unexpected, but they're at least supposed to make a "Get down here NOW" call first.

Luckily he's made of sterner stuff, or this could have been really messy - as it is, he's got a serious 'Sensitivity 101' ass-reaming scheduled for that hospital.

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman

On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 08:49:34 -0600, Jeff Mc wrote:

What makes you or Mr Hawke think that Medicare or Medicaid will be paying? Assuming facts not in evidence. I know the rules for MediCal and Gunner would not be eligible for it unless he is deemed disabled and that isn't easily done nor likely to happen (one has to just about meet the SSD criteria and the medical records are reviewed by a very tough state panel). I doubt that will be the case. I'm pretty sure one must be on SSD for 2 years before one can get Medicare (could be wrong on that one but that's easily checked). The only possibility of public (government) payment would be whatever the county program is for the state mandated (but not funded) Medically Indigent Adult program. These are generally administered through county hospitals and I can assure you that Loma Linda is *not* a county hospital. So, it is extremely unlikely that the American Taxpayer is going to foot the bill for Gunner's care. You could possibly make a case for unpaid hospital bills falling on all of us, but I'm not sure how unpaid hospital bills in California could effect someone in the Midwest or anywhere else. If you want to pull that one out then if you have ever had an auto accident that was your fault and covered by your insurance then I'm pretty damned upset with you because that caused my car insurance premiums to be higher. Just as if Gunner had health insurance then his medical expenses would cause your health insurance premiums to go up. So, say what you will about him I just doubt that the American Taxpayer is going to be stuck with the bill. Sue

Reply to
Sue

Someone must pay; that much is certain. Both Medicare and Medicaid reimbursements have been increasingly stingy. But both of those, along with private health insurance, must be stretched to subsidize the cost of indigent care. Unquestionably, this increases the costs for both public and private payers.

Who do you imagine pays those costs? Gunner's care isn't free.

That case has already been made.

but I'm not sure how unpaid

The taxpayers of California probably pay a disproportionately large share in Gunner's case, but indigent care costs are reflected in every taxpayer's and insured person's costs.

In your analogy, Gunner is an uninsured motorist who's irresponsibility causes insurance rates for responsible, insured drivers to go up.

I said nothing about Gunner, personally. However, ultimately we ARE all subsidizing his medical care, which is fine with me, being as I am one of those loony leftist liberal elites who actually believes making health care available to all is a good thing. Gunner's views, although not his behavior, may be different.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Mc

More than big enough. Not big enough for its own zip code...but did have its own mail department.

Brock is an unmittigated buffoon. 1. We dont know he has a wife. 2. We dont know that he is not gay.

  1. Most of his utterences are spew

The only way Id have mocked his "wife", was if there was reason to believe he didnt have one, didnt have a sick one etc and he was using some hypothetical "wife" as a debating tool.

Brock is a Leftwinger..so is likely to attempt to use anything untruthful as a debating tool.

If in some strange unique way...he actually was telling the truth..and I did dis her...not a clue if I did btw...he has been kill filed for about

4 yrs at least...I deeply appologize for mistaking his normal buffoonery

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Wayne once made physical advances to the 11 yr old daughter of the retarded woman next door. Claimed if she kissed Mr Charlie..her mommy would get better each time the white stuff came out the end and she had to smack her lips as she sucked it down and called him Mr Rooster.

Why anyone would think he had any credibiltiy whatsoever is beyond me.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Crom..and here I thought I was good with a slingshot....the man is a natural genius.

I just tried pulling one of my Wrist Rockets....I could hear the sturnum creaking and clicking...I believe Ill not be doing anything in that direction for a while. Never mind archery.....

Gunner

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do something damned nasty to all three of them.

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Gunner Asch wrote: What if you find out later that they lied to you and that was the

Gunner, I heard tell that the pain and healing in the leg can be a bigger problem then the splitting you open like a turkey.

They have you coughing a lot also, that's what they had my Mom do when she had open heart surgery.

Best of luck for a speedy recovery.

Best, Steve

Reply to
Garlicdude

No actually she lives in a house in Whittier and will no doubt have more money donated to her than you can imagine.

She has an obsession for children clearly,just like you're obsession for posting dribble and blathering on about global warming.

Different strokes for different folks eh.

Dave B.

Reply to
Dave B

Enjoy the time you have to just hang around the house and do nothing. If you start posting daily updates about "All My Children"...it's time to get back in the race. I recommend the judge shows, you can really see what liberals are doing. It scares me that the TV signals go into space and are being watched by aliens, they will think the whole human race is like that, not just the liberals.

My friends at Mill-Rose Brush here in Cleveland are developing a line of brushes to clean arteries in addition to their other medical brushes.

They do some neat shit over there! Imagine a miniature body-grinder and cup brush digging away at the plaque in your heart's arteries! Maybe bypass surgery will be a thing of the past and everybody will owe their lives to brushmakers!

Reply to
Buerste

I had a 'frozen shoulder' fixed in August. Two months later I was finally able to draw my trusty Bowtech Liberty again. Dang, you get rusty after eight months without practice.

Reply to
J. Nielsen

I don't know.

Reply to
Strabo

Didn't see that one, but I believe it based on all the other threats that he's made on Usenet. For example:

gummer, whenever he's losing a debate, he starts making threats.

Wayne

Reply to
wmbjkREMOVE

That's our boy Gunner. Some months back I took a couple weeks break from usenet. One of our trolls got lonely and posted to ask where I was. Gunner came back with the strong suggestion that he talked to a few people and had me killed.

Gunner, all mouth, no balls, no brain. As a solution to political of philosophical debate he will always offer to punch or shoot it out to see who's right.

Reply to
Winston_Smith

"She's been talking about having babies since she was 15."

Doesn't sound very Democratic, certainly not liberal; sounds very Republican.

Dan

Reply to
Dan

Runner is not so nice (but I STILL don't wish him harm).

Dan

Reply to
Dan