Gunner's Status

Winston_Smith wrote:

You boys run along now and clean up. Suppers waiting.
On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 17:53:06 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@citlink.net wrote:

Mommmy?
Then we would have to ignore you ..and you are far too entertaining
Gunner
Gunner Asch wrote: What if you find out later that they lied to you and that was the

Gunner, I heard tell that the pain and healing in the leg can be a bigger problem then the splitting you open like a turkey.
They have you coughing a lot also, that's what they had my Mom do when she had open heart surgery.
Best of luck for a speedy recovery.
Best, Steve
--

Regards,
Steve Saling

Enjoy the time you have to just hang around the house and do nothing. If you start posting daily updates about "All My Children"...it's time to get back in the race. I recommend the judge shows, you can really see what liberals are doing. It scares me that the TV signals go into space and are being watched by aliens, they will think the whole human race is like that, not just the liberals.
My friends at Mill-Rose Brush here in Cleveland are developing a line of brushes to clean arteries in addition to their other medical brushes. http://www.millrose.com/labs/medical.htm They do some neat shit over there! Imagine a miniature body-grinder and cup brush digging away at the plaque in your heart's arteries! Maybe bypass surgery will be a thing of the past and everybody will owe their lives to brushmakers!
On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 15:15:45 -0800, Gunner Asch

Just more proof, only the good die young.....LOL.

First welcome back.
Second, whilst you recover from the gaping chest wound, perhaps you should write a letter to the Doc that declared that your heart was in good shape, and ask him to explain how you went from good shape to nearly dead in 2 months.
--

Roger Shoaf

Ayup...but Im going to have a lawyer do all the work for a percentage. Not only they got it wrong, charged me $10k for 6 hours work, but are dunning me for the full amount. And damned near killed me. When the symptoms came on, I treated it like a bronchites attack and didnt bother calling 9-11. Not a clue that I was having a heart attack. What the doctor called "on a scale of 1-10..a 5"
Ayup we is gonna have us a talk with the Bakersfield Heart Hospital.....
Gunner
On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 22:31:15 -0800, Gunner Asch

Damn, there is another bill that won't get paid.
Gunner Asch wrote:

NOW you are just being pathetically stupid.
Be a man, and quit raising our medical costs.
Dan

"Next time" you or any of your loyal fans here FEEL ANY SORT OF DISCOMFORT IN YOUR CHESTS start mega-dosing cayenne pepper. I MEAN MEGA-DOSE, Like TABLE SPOONS FULL IN WATER UNTIL THE PAIN OR DISCOMFORT SUBSIDES. Cayenne is a BLOOD CLEANER and will break up anything or whatever is causing the blockage. IT IS A GREAT IDEA TO TAKE SOME EVERY DAY, especially by old farts in here that have been eating dead cows all their lives. http://www.healingdaily.com/detoxification-diet/cayenne.htm Just put a 1/4 tea spoon or so in water with honey, maple syrup, or plain sugar EVERY DAY as a maintenance dose. This truly the number one EASY thing you can do to limit the chances of heart attacks. My 80 year old Uncle "was feeling lousy" and even went out and shoveled snow before Christmas and wound up with QUINTUPLE BYPASS and a NEW VALVE. He amazingly is recovering slowly but I WISH I HAD GOTTEN HIM ON THE PHONE WHEN HE WAS "UNCOMFORTABLE."
Via con Dios
I have read your posts for the last few years and thought you have a interesting point of view on many topics.
It is always good to read that you are alive and not dead. I don't wish death on anyone no matter how much I would dissagre with them.
Best wishes to you for a speedy recovery.
Tim
On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 15:15:45 -0800, Gunner Asch

On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 15:15:45 -0800, Gunner Asch

<snip> Good to hear that things are going well. AMC & RCM weren't the same without you.
I second the suggestion to send a letter to the first doctor to ask how your heart got so bad so fast.
From the media California needs you up and about to keep the machines running.
Good luck and god speed.

34" ??? Goodgawd.... Are you sure they weren't collecting for someone else, as well??
What would you like as a get-well present? Mebbe we can arrange for a personal visit from Palin -- that is, if Alaska dudn't secede, first. Mebbe a Logic 101 book, that you can study whilst you recuperate? You know, to master the sillygism.... :)
Inyway, so much for the diagnostic skill of effing docs, eh? Curious, did they do a bonafide stress test? THAT should have picked up such a blockage. Did you notice anything on heavy exertion prior to this? Did you exercise on any regular basis?
You should really consider heavy nutritional support, boucou effing vitamins. *Extremely* important as we age. Trad'l docs dismiss this, but more and more are getting on board. I'll give you the straight dope iffin yer innerested.
We want you around, as Repube-ican Illogic sort of has its own strange aesthetic.
Best,
--

Mr. PV'd

On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 15:15:45 -0800, Gunner Asch wrote:

Glad to know you're still with us.
Bummer about you were gone, though -- someone said you were working hard making $$$, which would have been miles better than what you really were doing.
--
http://www.wescottdesign.com

Get well soon Gunner !!

Hope you recover well. Karl

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Fred
Gunner Asch wrote:

From a casual poster to this group, I am personally glad to hear you are back in business. I've always enjoyed your posts and especially your sigs. Too bad we live on opposite coasts as I would like to meet you in person.
Bill N4ZZO
On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 15:15:45 -0800, Gunner Asch

Gunner- sorry to hear you went through that, but it's good that it turned out well. We all gotta go some time, but it's not your time yet.
Anyway, I think I owe you a Mountain Dew or something.
Wow, do you generate commentary! Gunner, sorry to hear that it happened, glad that you pulled through, waiting to hear more.
Bert from Burke
Did they save and of the swarf for you to take home in a jar?