OT Rocket with NASA global warming satellite crashes

Its those two Mars Rover SUVs we sent up there, spewing Freon and carbon monoxide out the tailpipes.

"Al Gore hoax" ? so, like you are more intelligent than he ? where's your nobel prize man ? what are you doing posting here ? you should be out there saving the world from the hoaxster- don't delay !
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Al Gore got a Nobel prize for creating hysteria among his lemmings. I must admit, to be nothing more than an unemployed ex VP, many people are buying his books and believing his tales, they are the mistaken. Enjoy your books!
--

Michael Gailey
3D Laser Scanning, Digital Object Reproduction

you really are in the wrong line of work then
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Earth is millions of years old. so you are saying that in millions of years of environment that supports human life, Al Gore has picked up on such drastic change since he lost his VP gig? I give Al some credit but he isn't quite that intelligent. What evolved over millions of years in comparison to 8 years post VP is less than milliseconds, dude, the sky isn't falling. Al's gig is now in book sales and speaker fees. One more thing, when Al was holding a position of power as VP, why did any of these revelations never come up then? Al is a hoaxter.
--

Michael Gailey
3D Laser Scanning, Digital Object Reproduction

Developmenthttp://www.microsystemsgeorgia.com/toc.htm
Well I'm 51 years old and I've noticed that the lakes around here NEVER freeze over hard enough to ice skate on as was common when I was a child and that Red Cedar trees over the past 5 years or so seem to be dying off quite rapidly in my area, pretty sure no records exist of this having ever having happened over the past several hundred thousand years.
Personally I feel a more responsible position is to err towards the safe side rather than to sit denying the very notion that rapid global climate change could indeed be occuring and that humans might in fact be the primary cause of it.
But if it makes you feel better thumbing your nose at anyone that doesn't hold your particular point of view on the issue then well I guess go for it..though probably the smarter thing to do would be to follow the lead of the Baluga group--positioning yourself so as to profit from the situation :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polar_ice_packs#Summer_2008_Arctic_ice_shrinkin g
"The 2008 minimum was slightly larger than 2007. On August 27, both the Northwest Passage and the Northeast Passage were ice-free. This was the first time in recorded history that both passages have been open at the same time. The North Pole could at that point have been circumnavigated although the icebreaker Polarstern was the only ship to actually make the circumnavigation."
"The Beluga group of Bremen, Germany, announced plans to send the first ship through the Northern Sea Route in 2009, thereby cutting 4,000 nautical miles off the voyage from Germany to Japan"

Greenland had 400 yrs of moderate climate. England and Europe has 300+ yrs of moderate climate.
The ice age had mile thick ice as far south as Georgia for 10,000 yrs (6 times)
Dinosaurs roamed the land..a land that had little snow.
The Climate ALWAYS changes. But it changes slow....
"on record" in most places in the US means in the last 100 yrs or less. A millisecond in time
Gunner