Pull studs for BT40 tooling

Readers,
I have no less than (12) new pull studs, still in boxes, that fit Cat40 tooling for a Haas mill. Considering the mill I acquired came with no
tool changer, and that I managed to buy a small collection of BT40 adapters, I am now in need of some Haas pull studs for the BT40 adapters I own.
Does anyone have BT40 pull studs they'd like to exchange for those I have?
Thanks, Gunner, for making the recommendation to post here. It's my first visit.
Harold
On Mon, 25 Jan 2010 04:48:11 GMT, "Harold & Susan Vordos"

Good folks, very smart... most of them. Very helpful.
Gunner

Harold,
You'll need to know the dimensions or specify the brand of machine. They vary from manufacturer to manufacturer.
If you turn up empty here, there are lots of suppliers out there. Do a Google search on "BT 40 Retention Knob" and you'll find them.
We use http://www.retentionknobsupply.com/
Their web site leaves a lot to be desired but they probably have whatever you are looking for. If they are for a Haas, these guys have them for $10.63 each -
http://nodicor.com/BT40_Retention_Knobs/nodicor_bt40haaspullstuds.html
They also have a drawing so you can compare it to what you have.
Regards,
Dan

Thanks, Dan. I'm hoping to find someone that has need for what I have, and has what I need, so I don't have to buy more. If push leads to shove, yes, I'll buy them. I have more than a dozen adapters without studs.
Harold

There shouldn't be a problem using both cat and bt where a mill has no tool changer just you need the correct pull studs is all.
And so you might want to save them for in case you later stumble across some cat holders.

I have more than the new ones. Figured I could deal with those that are unused and keep the others for the exact reason you mentioned. So far, every deal that has come my way has been with BT 40 adapters. I own about 30 of them. No less than ten of them are ER 32 collet type.
Considering I'm retired, and intend to run the machine strictly for pleasure, I don't want to spend any money unnecessarily.
Harold

http://www.usshoptools.com/current_year/all_products/2007_08_pdf/PGS_155_161 .pdf