Re: We denounce the Koch Brothers

twoallbeefpattiesspecialsaucelettucecheesepicklesonionsonasesumeseedbun 1.8 seconds.
now where's my Tshirt?

Sure I can, they are only 3 bux in florida.

your right, looks like their up to almost 5 bux now. show how long its been since i ate there.
my dad worked at the second mcdonalds. Back then it was a good job. I remember when I was 5-6 he made over 9 bux an hr. coure he had a quad bypass at 42
we couldnt afford to ever eat there, it was expensive like a retaurant then. But now with slave labor, all can afford the dollar menu.