Re: Why Do LINKEDIN FANBOYS Join My LinkedIn Group?

jon linkedin fanboi .

Reply to
Erminio Ottone

it is just a jobs site :-) nothing worth .

Reply to
Erminio Ottone

I keep getting spammed by construction workers and office people. Link to me...FUCKOFF!

friggen stupid.

Reply to
vinny

yes jon, continue to do business on web sites.

I keep my business in the real teather.

Reply to
Erminio Ottone

drilling holes on any cam system including mastercam is easy, and is considered apprentice programmer work in most shops.

your welcome.

Reply to
vinny

Subscribe!!