Re: Why Do LINKEDIN FANBOYS Join My LinkedIn Group?

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:
jon linkedin fanboi .

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

it is just a jobs site :-) nothing worth .

I keep getting spammed by construction workers and office people. Link to me...FUCKOFF!
friggen stupid.

drilling holes on any cam system including mastercam is easy, and is considered apprentice programmer work in most shops.
your welcome.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

yes jon, continue to do business on web sites.
I keep my business in the real teather.

Subscribe!!