Will Ford's New GT Live Up to Its Predecessors?

The car that makes slow eddy cry hysterically:

jon_banquer

But Jon, it has dual overhead cams! How crude! Banquer always says that pushrods are "more advanced"!

What a fraud you are, Banquer.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

You keep snipping out the good parts, Jon. You must find it embarrassing to confront the many stupid, reckless and ignorant things you've said over the years. And there's such a library to choose from!

Don't be so thin-skinned, Banquer. If you have any value here at all, it's entertainment, and most of that comes from recalling things you've said, and contrasting them with your latest enthusiasms. Get over it.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Crapped out again, eh, Jon? Your snarly and snarky posts always seem to leave you holding the bag. Unlike your little friends on LinkedIn, you can't control the conversation here.

You should know this by now. This is not your kind of place.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

"Bitch"? Oh, Jon is getting frustrated and is dragging out his bottom-of-the-barrel slurs.

Jeez, Jon, you used to have a lot more staying power.

So, how much are they paying you to write slander these days, Jon? You must be playing the CAD/CAM companies off against each other, taking money to slander their competitors.

Or are you not making anything at all? Are they just satisfied to keep you as a gullible sucker, giving them a platform to post sales copy, which you dutifully pass along as if it's objective analysis?

Reply to
Ed Huntress

That isn't a cage you're hearing, Jon. It's the doors you've locked behind yourself by being a self-aggrandizing and abusive jerk for so many years, compounded by incidents like this one:

UPDATE -- July 8, 2007 -- I had to close this blog post to further comments and to remove the personal attacks between Jon and some other newsgroups readers. Before the interview, I made an agreement with Jon

authentic and fake comments are all posted from the same IP address,

72.199.251.224. I can now see that my trust in Jon was misplaced. -- Franco Folini, Novedge blog

Your credibility is utterly destroyed, but it pales by comparison to the disgust you've produced in so many people who once tried to be tolerant of your opinions.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Jon has shot his wad. 'Back to LinkedIn for you, Jon. You still have them snowed.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

...because he can't.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

...how soon they forget...

You betcha, Jon!

Reply to
Ed Huntress

You can run from your words, Jon, but you can't hide. d8-)

Reply to
Ed Huntress

You can run from your words, but you can't hide.

...and they will haunt you wherever you troll, Banquer. Google is your enemy.

Reply to
Ed Huntress