repairing indexable cutting tools

Would anyone know what is used to add metal to damaged indexable cutting tools?

Weld. They build up the damaged area and machine it to size.
--

Dan

CNC Videos - <http://tinyurl.com/yzdt6d
Dave Smandych wrote:

Try not to think to hard about this, you might hurt yourself.
--
Black Dragon

Don't knock masturbation -- it's sex with someone I love.

You're infringing on SVL territory. ;>)
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA
over a barrel wrote:

Epoxy mixed with grinding dust...
--
Black Dragon

I have just enough white in me to make my honesty questionable.